What are we looking for?
- We are looking for highly motivated and energetic individuals with the experience of working with young people and the confidence to guide small groups in activities.
- You will be working directly with young people, supporting their personal development by providing appropriate programmes of activities.
- To actively participate in the programme planning ensuring a varied and interesting range of activities for young people.
- Monitor, evaluate and report back to board of Trustees on regular basis.
- To work with young people to remove barriers in accessing youth provision and facilitate the inclusion of all young people in activities taking account of their individual needs and cultures.
- You should be able to use your own initiative to get tasks done and strive at all times to be a positive role-model to each individual.
- Possess or is working towards a recognised youth work qualification.
- Experience of working with and engaging young people in youth work activities.
- Knowledge of vulnerable groups and the challenges of working with children and young people.
- To hold a current enhanced DBS or willing to allow one to be taken.
- Able to provide 2 work related references upon request.
16 hours per week, core hours- Wednesday 4:30pm -7:30pm, remaining hours negotiable. Salary to be negotiated depending on experience. If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is Friday 3rd April 2020